Having a bluetooth intercom or headset that can help you with rider to rider motorcycle communication, listen to GPS navigation, listening to music and allow you to talk while riding can be helpful, especially during long trips. Wouldn’t it?
Well, technological advancements are happening everywhere, in fact they’ve happened to the motorcycle helmets too and the riding habits too! The dome-shaped road head protector now comes with communication systems that helps you stay connected.
The bluetooth-based communication systems for motorcycle helmets are great, because you don’t have to stop to accept a phone call when riding your motorcycle. Not only does it help you save time, but it also helps you stay connected. However, not all the devices are “EQUAL” that’s why I decided to come up with the list of the best-rated systems you can rely on.
I also realized that the list won’t be enough. If it was just for the list, you could’ve made a search on your favorite shopping portals like RevZilla or Amazon and would’ve gotten the device. That’s why I decided to research the best communication systems, test a few of them and come up with their reviews.
Before I begin with the list, I’d like to make it clear that, this guide includes “Affiliate links” and when you shop for a product after clicking the link, we’ll take you to Amazon and if you purchase the item, we’ll earn a really small commission without you paying a penny more! The income we make from it is used to fund the website and add more quality articles. Sounds good?
- 10 Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Communication Systems in 2020
- 1. Best Motorcycle Communication System: Sena SMH10D-10 Bluetooth Intercom System for Motorcycle
- 2. Best Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset for Music: Cardo Scala Rider PACKTALK SLIM
- 3. Best Value for Money: Cardo Systems FRC40102 Scala rider
- 4. Best Helmet Communication with Noise Cancellation: FreedConn TCOMVB
- 5. Best Rider To Ride Communication Under $200: Lexin LX-FT4
- 6. Cheapest Motorcycle Communication System: Lexin B4FM
- 7. Stylish amongst all: Cardo Unisex Adult PACKTALK
- 8. Long-lasting headset: Sena 20S-01D
- 9. Best Intercom Communication System: Fodsports M1S Bluetooth Intercom
- 10. Best for long drives: Sena 10S-01D
- Is it worth buying a Motorcycle Communication System and Do you ACTUALLY Need Them?
- The Verdict
10 Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Communication Systems in 2020
The systems mentioned in this list are manufactured by popular and reputed brands like Sena, Cardo systems, FreedConn, Lexin, and Fodsports. The systems are not just rated high, but are also used by professional motorbike racers and avid motorcycle riders. That’s why, be assured, the devices listed here are top-notch!
1. Best Motorcycle Communication System: Sena SMH10D-10 Bluetooth Intercom System for Motorcycle
- Long-range music sharing and intercom for motorcyclists--up to 900 meters (980 yards)
- Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity to listen to and share music, make phone calls with speed dialing, and participate in a four-way intercom conversation
- Advanced Noise Control technology cuts down on background noise for both incoming and outgoing audio
- Universal Intercom protocol for cross-brand intercom compatibility
- Up to 12 hours of talk time and 10 days of stand-by time on a single charge
- Operating Temperature: -10˚C - 55˚C (14°F - 131°F)
- Brand: Sena
- Weight: 2.08 ounces
- Product dimensions: 10.5*6.8*3.8 inches
- Talk time: 12 hours
- Range: 900 meters
Sena is a leader in the motorcycle helmet communication systems industry and the SMH10D-10 is really a powerful system for under $300 price range!
The Sena SMH10D-10 motorcycle Bluetooth headset supports Bluetooth 3.0 and intercom. This Bluetooth headset can be paired easily with any smartphone device and would let the user take hands-free calls.
Apart from that, the Bluetooth headset even has the feature to connect with four riders, allowing you to communicate with your friends. The connection would remain intact within 900 meters range. It even has GPS navigation feature, thus allowing the users to go for new rides without any difficulty.
The hands’ free operation allows the user not only to take calls but even listen to music, operate the music app, GPS navigation, and much more. This device is suitable for all types of helmets, and it is quite easy to install. The battery life of the Bluetooth device is excellent, offering up to 12 hours of talk time without any interference. Installing this Bluetooth device does not require any tools and can be done by following the steps given in the manual of the device.
- The installation of the headset is straight forward
- The operating time of the headset is more as compared to other headsets
- It can connect four members at a time
- The range of connection is 900 meters
- The Bluetooth headset can work in any weather
- The device has warranty issues
- GPS is not so precise as compared to other headsets
2. Best Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset for Music: Cardo Scala Rider PACKTALK SLIM
- With our all-new, always-on, natural voice operation feature, you will never have to press a button, turn a wheel or move a slider again, because we have just empowered your voice.
- The PACKTALK SLIM is light in shape but heavy on performance. We packed all the punch of the industry-leading Mesh Communication into a tiny, 6.5 mm super-sport form.
- Stay connected whether you are riding in duo or in groups of up to 15 riders.
- Brand: Cardo
- Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Product dimension: 10*7.5*3 inches
- Talk time: 10 hours
- Range: 1600m
The Cardo scala rider PACKTALK SLIM is the runner up of this list and there are various reasons as to why we chose this particular headset in the list.
Firstly, it can connect from 2 to 15 riders at a time, which is quite remarkable. Secondly, the Bluetooth headset has its digital assistant that can take voice commands from the user. For activating the assistant, one needs to have the app and have the headset synced with the helmet. After that, one has to say “Hey Cardo,” followed by the command, which would be fulfilled by the headset.
Apart from letting the user listen to music, have GPS navigation, and take calls, the headset even allows audio mixing, which means that you can operate FM radio and music at the same time without interfering with each other. Not only that, the headset even has an automatic volume control, that would increase or decrease the volume of the headset according to the environment.
- The headset can connect up to 15 riders at a time
- The Bluetooth headset has its digital assistant
- It has automatic voice control for any situation
- The FM radio helps in knowing the ongoing news and weather forecast which might be necessary for the riders
- The Bluetooth device follows voice commands thus enabling hands-free operation
- The app has many faults
- Manual doesn’t say how to install or operate
3. Best Value for Money: Cardo Systems FRC40102 Scala rider
- The world leader in motorcycle communicators. Connecting riders since 2004. Full 4-way Bluetooth intercom communication system with bike-to-bike conferencing at a range of up to 1.2km.
- Universal pairing to conduct intercom conversations with non-Cardo headsets. Suitable for virtually all helmets
- Remote control and easy setup via Cardo Connect app. Includes interchangeable hybrid & corded microphone; Bluetooth connectivity with 2 devices
- Waterproof and Dustproof, Bluetooth 4.1, 13 hour talk time, Interchangeable boom and corded microphone options, Self-adjusting volume, Built-in FM radio. *To use with Half Helmets please purchase the Freecom Boom Microphone Cradle
- Brand: Cardo systems
- Weight: 907 grams
- Product dimensions: 25.4*20.3*8.9 cm
- Talk time: 13 hours
- Range: 1.2km
Cardo Systems is known for producing motorcycle connection systems since 2004. Though it is one of the oldest companies in this field, it provides some of the best products for the users. This particular headset can connect up to four people through Bluetooth.
The device can allow the users to connect with the riders even if they are 1.2 km apart. Though the design is not so intact or attractive as compared to other headsets in the market, one should never judge a book by its cover. This product is waterproof, dustproof, and can connect easily with any Bluetooth device. The Bluetooth 4.1 system allows the headset to connect with all smartphones.
The Cardo app helps in maintaining the headset connections and operations. One can even change the microphone of the device. This Bluetooth headset also lets you listen to music while riding and has the feature of taking voice commands from the user. The product is the best value or money. It has some of the great features and doesn’t cost much as compared to other Bluetooth headsets.
- Sync automatically with other riders even when they are at a distance of more than 1km.
- The battery life of the headset is amazing
- The price is low and can anyone can afford it
- The operation of the Bluetooth headset is simple
- This Bluetooth headset has the best features as compared to others in the same price range
- Voice commands can be confusing to the headset
- Not suitable for half face-covering helmet
4. Best Helmet Communication with Noise Cancellation: FreedConn TCOMVB
- 【 Motorbike Intercom Helmet 】This FreedConn TCOMVB helmet intercom supports 3 riders pairing or 2 riders intercom at the same time, range up to 2625 feet (800m) at high speed up to 75mph (120km/h), offers you safe, efficient and convenient helmet communication system.
- 【 3.0 Bluetooth Motorcycle Headset】With Bluetooth 3.0, profiles with automatic detection, keep you connected with phone, MP3 and GPS, just enjoy the hands-free call ( auto receive, reject or last number redial), stereo music, FM radio and GPS voice prompt stably.
- 【 Crystal Clear Bluetooth Intercom 】With DSP echo cancellation & noise suppression technology, crystal clear voice quality is available at high speed. You can even enjoy your favorite music by controlling music through AVRCP (forward, backward, play, pause).
- 【 Audio Multitasking Technology 】You can answer a call while simultaneously listening to music or GPS with the FreedConn Bluetooth headset for motorcycle helmet. Easily switch among phone call, intercom, music and FM radio by the MFB, phone call first.
- 【 Waterproof Bluetooth Helmet Headset】Easy install and operation, the Button panel is water-proof/ sun-proof and the overall design is incredibly durable. Hard mic cord designed for modular and half helmet, soft cord for full face flip up helmet communication.
- Brand: FreedConn
- Weight: Not available
- Product dimension: 8.1*3*2.5 cm
- Talk time: 12 hours
- Range: 2625 feet
The FreedConn Bluetooth headset is suitable for daily use. It can connect up to 3 riders throughout the journey without any problem. The headset is easy to install but can be used only in full-face covering type helmets.
Furthermore, the Bluetooth headset features DSP noise cancellation, thus allowing the user to have a pleasant ride without any traffic or wind noise. The noise cancellation even means a much better call experience.
The Bluetooth headset supports hands-free call and operations; thus, you would not have to stop and operate the headset every time a call arrives. It has Bluetooth 3.0 system; therefore, it can connect smartphones that support Bluetooth 3.0. Apart from that, the Bluetooth headset is weatherproof, thus ensuring that it can operate at any climate without worrying that it would get damaged.
- This Bluetooth headset is suitable for daily use
- The headset is weather resistant
- The DSP noise cancellation ensures that the rider is not bothered by wind or traffic noise
- It is compatible with devices having Bluetooth 3.0 system
- The headset even allows taking calls while riding
- It can be used only in full-face covering type helmet
- It has difficulty in connecting with other riders
5. Best Rider To Ride Communication Under $200: Lexin LX-FT4
- The NEW LEXIN MOTO FT4 Bluetooth communication device is designed for all riders that want to be seen, safe and connected with the best audio! This kit includes all accessories you need to fit an open face, modular, or full-face helmet.
- With the LEXIN MOTO FT4, you can call hands-free on your Bluetooth mobile phone, listen to music or voice instructions from GPS navigation, and activate wireless Intercom mode for rider-to-rider or With the LEXIN MOTO FT4, you can call hands-free on your Bluetooth mobile phone, listen to music or voice instructions from GPS navigation, and activate wireless Intercom mode for rider-to-rider or rider-to-passenger intercom talk within a range of 1.2 Miles (2000 Meters) If four units are connected.
- The LEXIN MOTO FT4 is compliant with Bluetooth Specification V4.0 supporting the following profiles: Headset Profile (HSP), Hands-Free Profile (HFP), and Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP). This unit supports universal pairing with almost every Bluetooth headsets on the market. The user can activate Siri or S-Voice from the main unit for voice dialing and other voice commands. The FM radio tuner is built into the main unit and allows for station scanning.
- Superior digital sound quality has been achieved with our high fidelity, non-ported, and ultra-slim helmet HD speakers. This headset also provides the industry's best combination of wind and ambient noise reduction with the miniature boom microphone with advanced noise cancellation.
- The main unit is powered by a rechargeable lithium ion/polymer power cell that provides 10-15 hours of active use from a full charge. Standby time is over a week. Featured snow and ice proof, the LEXIN MOTO FT4 can even work in the freezing cold day about -3°F with all day battery.
- Brand: LEXIN electronics design for bikes
- Weight: 15 ounces
- Product dimension: 7.4*6.1*3.1 inches
- Talk time: 10hours
- Range: 2000m
The Lexin LX-FT4 will be the best choice for you if your budget is $200. It has all the features that one would expect of a Bluetooth headset and is impressive as compared to other Bluetooth headsets at the same range. Firstly, it can connect up to 4 riders at a time and can work perfectly fine even if the riders are 2000m apart from each other. Secondly, it supports not only the full face covering type helmet but also half face-covering type helmet, thus making it accessible to everyone.
Not only that, the Bluetooth headset is weatherproof and is lightweight. The headset supports Bluetooth 4.0, thus making it compatible with every device. One exciting feature which this headset consists of is that it can activate Siri voice commands, thus allowing for hands-free operation. The headset even has an in-built FM in it, and the audio quality of the headset is fantastic. In short, one can have an excellent Bluetooth headset at a range of $200.
- It can support all types of helmet
- This headset is compatible with all devices
- This headset has Siri voice command activation feature
- It is the best headset in this price range
- The headset is lightweight
- The inbuilt FM radio is not that good
- Pairing with riders is difficult at first
6. Cheapest Motorcycle Communication System: Lexin B4FM
- The LX-B4FM provides easy hands-free communications for you while riding. With access to Siri (iPhone) and S Voice (Samsung) voice commands, you can make or receive hands-free calls, listen to the best Hi-Fi stereo music, FM radio or listen to GPS voice guidance - all via wireless Bluetooth v3.0 protocols. Can connect to any Bluetooth enabled music player or GPS device as well as mobile phones.
- With access to Siri (iPhone) and S Voice (Samsung) voice commands you can make or receive calls, listen to HD Audio music, or receive GPS voice guidance - all via wireless Bluetooth v3.0 protocols. With the built-in FM tuner or any Bluetooth-enabled music player, GPS device, or mobile phone, you have access to any audio desired.
- Share the riding experience and enjoy conversation with up to 4 riders talk at same time at an intercom range of 1600 meters. Universal pairing feature, compatible with most of the Bluetooth headsets or earpiece in the market.
- Functions well for speeds up to 120 kph. Lithium Ion battery provides up to 15 hours of music streaming, 15 hours of talk time, or 350 hours standby time with battery life indicator and low battery alert. Uses the A2DP Bluetooth profile for wireless music and audio GPS directions, and the HFP profile for mobile phone calls and voice commands.
- Included speakers and microphone provide higher volume and high-quality sound than competitors, with advanced noise cancellation technology. New interchangeable microphone allows the choice between a boom microphone for open- or flip-face (convertible) helmets, or a button microphone for full-face helmets.
- Brand: LEXIN electronics design for bike
- Weight: 6.7 ounces
- Product dimension: 3.5*8.5*2.3 cm
- Talk time: 15 hours
- Range: 2000m
Though the Lexin B4FM is the cheapest headset on the list, it has some of the best features, which would work fine for you. This particular headset supports Bluetooth 3.0, thus making it suitable for any smartphone.
Apart from that, the headset even has the feature of a hands-free call, can be used continuously for 15 hours, supports GPS navigation, and can be easily installed in the helmets. Though this headset can connect with a full-face type helmet, one can add extra accessories to make it compatible with half face-covering type helmet.
Moreover, the Bluetooth headset allows up to 4 riders to be connected. It also has the feature of activating Siri’s voice commands from the headset, which is quite remarkable at this price. This particular headset even looks stylish with any helmet.
- The price of this headset is affordable
- It has Siri voice activation feature, thus enabling the user to have hands free operation of the device
- The headset is even waterproof
- It is useful in long journeys
- It can also be paired with an Android device
- The mounting of the Bluetooth device in half face-covering type helmet is not possible
- The headset does not have in-built FM
7. Stylish amongst all: Cardo Unisex Adult PACKTALK
- Natural Voice Operation - With our all-new, always-on, natural voice operation feature, you will never have to press a button, turn a wheel or move a slider again, because we have just empowered your voice.
- Sound By JBL - Music and motorcycling are both great passions. Cardo-JBL partnership delivers – for the very first time – an ultimate listening experience
- DMC - Dynamic Mesh Communication (DMC) solves all Bluetooth usual pains and turns PACKTALK BOLD into the most capable motorcycle communication system in the world.
- General Features - Waterproof and Dustproof, Bluetooth 4. 1, Up to 13 hours talk time and up to 1. 6 km bike to bike range, Interchangeable boom and corded microphone options, Self-adjusting volume, Built-in FM radio. *To use with Half Helmets please purchase the FREECOM Half helmet kit
- Brand: Cardo
- Weight: 449 grams
- Product dimension: 20.6*11.4*9.1 cm
- Talk time: 10 hours
- Range: 1.6km
The Cardo Unisex Adult PACKTALK is a part of the PACKTALK series of Cardo and has some of the best features. This headset can connect from 2 to 15 riders at a time, is weatherproof, dustproof, and has great battery life.
Moreover, this headset features JBL sound quality which assures that the sound quality of the headset is quite good. It has Dynamic Mesh Communication feature, which makes it one of the best headsets for communicating while riding.
In addition to that, the headset even supports Bluetooth 4.1, which makes it compatible with any device. The device also has an in-built FM, allowing the user to listen to music and shows even while riding.
With a talk time of 10 hours, this headset is the perfect Bluetooth headset for a long journey. One would not get continuous low battery alert, thanks to the battery life. Even the charging time of the Bluetooth headset is good and can charge the device in an hour.
- The inbuilt FM is useful to know about news
- This headset can connect 15 riders at a time
- The riders can connect even when they are 2km apart from each other
- The operating time of the headset is 10 hours
- The JBL sound quality is applicable for all operations done in the headset
- It is not compatible with all helmets
- The installation of the headset requires specific equipment
8. Long-lasting headset: Sena 20S-01D
- Bluetooth 4.1 and universal intercom keeps you in touch up to 2.0 km (1.2 miles)
- Crystal-clear HD audio with Sena's Advanced Noise Control to block ambient noise
- Audio Multitasking technology allows you to have an intercom conversation while simultaneously listening to music, FM radio, or GPS
- Motion sensor technology lets you pair Bluetooth devices with a shake of the 20S
- Intuitive control with hands-free voice commands
- Brand: Sena
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Product dimension: 10.3*6.4*3.6 inches
- Talk time: 8 hours
- Range: 2.0km
Sena is known for giving the best products for a motorbiker. Be it helmets, bike accessories, or Bluetooth headset.
This particular headset supports Bluetooth 4.1, thus making it compatible with all the devices. It also has the feature of audio multi-tasking, which means one can listen to music, hear GPS navigation, and even take a call at the same time. The multi-tasking feature is one of the most remarkable features which this Bluetooth headset has.The Bluetooth headset even has a noise cancellation feature, which would cancel out unwanted noise, thus ensuring that the person experiences a pleasant ride. Along with that, the headset states that it provides clear HD audio quality, which, when tested, was found to be true.
The device even has an accessible pairing technology that can be done with the shaking of the headset, thanks to the motion sensors which have come with the headset. Moreover, the headset can also take voice commands from the user, enabling hands-free operation.
- The headset has accessible pairing technology
- The noise cancellation feature is amazing
- The HD quality audio ensures crystal clear sound
- It even has GPS navigation feature
- The Bluetooth headset has a multitasking feature
- This Bluetooth headset is not made for half face-covering type helmet
- The headset is not weatherproof
9. Best Intercom Communication System: Fodsports M1S Bluetooth Intercom
- 【2000M Maximum Distance】M1S Pro is equipped with Bluetooth 4.1 version, It has high compatibility and stability. If there are no obstacles such as buildings in a straight line, the motorcycle helmet intercom maximum communication distance of the group is about 2000 meters, the maximum effective communication distance between two motorcycles is about 500 meters, both can speak with clear sound quality.
- 【Support 8 Riders Group Intercom】Full duplex call for group motorcycle headsets system, Support for multiple people simultaneous call. With M1-S headsets, you can ensure hands-free security and convenience, listen to music, retrieve GPS routes, and receive voice commands wirelessly via Bluetooth, let you enjoy racing fun.
- 【Crystal-Clear Sound Quality & Handsfree】This helmet headset intercom uses high sound quality full-range membrane monomer. The M1-S Pro has high definition sound quality, especially for the bass has a high reproducibility. M1-S Pro has handsfree function, the factory setting defaults to manual answering, Switch manual/automatic answering calls: While in standby, press and hold the intercom button and volume “+ ”“- ”button at the same time for 3 seconds, you can set it to your liking.
- 【Noise Reduction & Waterproof】Since the microphone of motorcycle bluetooth headset has a CSR chip, ambient noise such as wind noise and engine noise are not annoying. The voice quality is not affected even at high speeds. Moreover, it is waterproof and dustproof, can be used in any weather conditions.
- 【Long Standby Battery & Two Options For Microphone】The motorcycle helmet communication with 900mAh rechargeable battery, Standby Up to One Week, working time up to 20 hours. M1-S Pro bluetooth motorcycle headset has hard mic and soft mic, Suitable for all kinds of helmets. You can choose the hard mic for open face helmet, and soft mic for full face helmet.
- Brand: FODSPORTS
- Weight: 1.34 pounds
- Product dimension: 16.5*9.4*2.4 inches
- Talk time: 20 hours
- Range: 2000m
The FODSPORTS Bluetooth headset is one of the most durable headsets in the market. It can work up to 20 hours, which is more than any headset in the field. This headset can even connect with eight riders at a time, also if the Bluetooth headset of other riders is not of the same company.
The audio quality of the headset is remarkable, and one can get assured that the Bluetooth headset won’t allow any outside noise to interfere while you are listening to music.
The headset from FODSPORTS even supports GPS navigation, thus ensuring that the person is taking the correct path. Apart from that, the headset also supports Siri voice activation, which means that you can give voice commands to Siri without even operating the device. The Bluetooth 4.1 system allows the device to be compatible with all devices. This Bluetooth headset can also be connected with an external audio cable to enjoy music.
- The headset has a longer battery life
- The fast charging feature allows charging the device at a less time
- The Bluetooth headset is compatible with all devices
- It is weatherproof, thus can be used in any weather
- It has GPS navigation as well as an inbuilt FM radio
- The headset is challenging to install
- The manual is useless and does not have any proper guiding steps in it
10. Best for long drives: Sena 10S-01D
- Bluetooth 4.1 and Universal Intercom
- Crystal-clear HD audio and Advanced Noise Control
- With the 10S app, you're always in control and connected
- Pair with other Sena products to capture your fun
- Simplified, reliable audio connections
- Brand: Sena
- Weight: 118 grams
- Product dimension: 8.5*5.7*2.7cm
- Talk time: 10 hours
- Range: 1.6km
The Sena 10S-01D has Bluetooth 4.1 system, thus allowing the headset to connect with any device without any problem. This headset supports connection with four riders, even if the headset of other riders is that of Sena or not.
The Bluetooth headset from Sena features crystal clear audio quality, which even cancels out noise perfectly. Being a product from Sena, the headset is simple yet powerful. The device is easy to install on a full face covering typing helmet without any tools.
The headset even features support for FM radio, GPS navigation, and listening to music, all at the same time. The operating time of the headset is excellent, and so is the charging time. One can easily use the headset for 10 hours straight, without any requirement of charging it from time to time.
The inbuilt FM radio is useful for the riders like you and me, as it lets them know about the weather conditions and the news, thus helping them in making plans for their journey.
- It has Bluetooth 4.1 system
- This Bluetooth device can pair four riders at a time
- The installation process is easy
- The Bluetooth headset even supports FM radio, to let the users know about the upcoming weather
- The Bluetooth headset can be used for 10 hours with a single charge
- The Bluetooth device would not work in heavy rain or snow
- Only some specific helmets can have the installation of this Bluetooth device
Is it worth buying a Motorcycle Communication System and Do you ACTUALLY Need Them?
The motorcycle helmet communication systems are not cheap! Good ones come for around $300 and goes up to $700. Buying them can actually help you stay connected to fellow riders (helpful during community trips, race.) It also helps you to accept calls, stay connected to the GPS navigation on Google maps and a lot of other things. They indeed are a great investment. In fact, if you ride for long, they’ll save huge time!
However, buying the cheap ones won’t really do the work, because you’ll end up huge time fixing them, in some cases the battery life or range won’t be great! That’s why if at all you decide getting one for your riding needs then consider getting the ones which I’ve mentioned above or else do good research!
The list and the guide finally comes to an end. I think that if you have the money and don’t want to stop by for accepting calls during your ride or if you are a biker, then get one. However, if you don’t ride a lot, then it’s okay to not have one. However, if you are someone who thinks that carrying them is difficult then consider getting a motorcycle helmet that comes integrated with a communication or bluetooth system.
The devices and the systems that I’ve mentioned above actually are used by known riders, racers and are from reputed brands in the industry. With this list, I hope to help you find the best system for your riding needs and also answer the question “Is it worth buying.” So if you do end up buying, which one are you going to buy?
I’ve done huge research, I’m sure that I might not have missed a good device. However, if I have, please feel free to comment down below with the details. If I think it’s worth being added to this list, I’ll add it with proper credits. What say?
Other Helmet Series Articles →