Looking for the best smartwatch that should work with your Google Pixel phone? But confused with which wearable? I totally get you. That’s the reason why I made this list!
The Apple Watch 5 is one of the best wearable for your wrist but it isn’t compatible with Android devices such as Google Pixel. And since my list focuses on both “compatibility” and “performance.” Be assured, you won’t regret with any of the watches I’ve listed.
For those who don’t know about smartwatches, they are modern wristwatches with a touch screen interface backed by phone application for easy management and timekeeping. These are wearable tech devices also provide the facility of a cell phone. Many companies are coming up with new smartwatches with advanced features.
The smart timepieces listed in this article are compatible with the below-listed models:
- Google Pixel 4 Series
- Latest Google Pixel 3A Series (2019): Pixel 3A, 3A XL
- Google Pixel 3 Series (2018): Pixel 3, 3XL
- Google Pixel 2 Series (2017): Pixel 2, Pixel 2XL
- Oldest Google Pixel Series (2016): Pixel, Pixel XL
Affiliate Disclosure: The article includes affiliate links, I’ll earn a small commission if you make purchase after clicking the links without you having to pay extra!
- 1. Best for Android Lovers: Samsung Galaxy Watch Active
- 2. Best Smartwatch from Samsung: Samsung Galaxy Watch
- 3. Best for Men and Women: Fossil Watch Gen 5
- 4. Best Thin Smartwatch for Pixel: Huawei Watch GT
- 5. Best Premium Smartwatch for Google Pixel: Tag Heuer Modular 45
- 6. Classy Smartwatch for Google Pixel: Emporio Armani Art5003
- 7. Best WearOS Smartwatch for Pixel Devices: Huawei Watch 2
- 8. Best for Activities: Nixon mission
- 9. Best Compact Smartwatch: Skagen Falster 2
1. Best for Android Lovers: Samsung Galaxy Watch Active
- Track your way to real results: Automatically detects up to 6 exercises, while tracking upto 39 more, right from your wrist
- Resolve to rest better; Helps you analyze your sleep patterns and encourages you to wind down to keep you refreshed and at your best; Compatible devices Samsung Smartphone, Non Samsung Android Smartphone(Android OS 5.0 and above RAM 1.5GB and above), iOS 9.0 and above iPhone 5 and above
- Sends you real time alerts if ever detecting a high or low heart rate, so you can be more proactive about your heart health
- Expand your Galaxy; Sync with your phone to stream your playlist, get notifications and more, right on your wrist
- Thin; Light; Durable A thin, lightweight and durable swim ready design comes in a variety of colors and interchangeable bands
- Lasts for days Go non stop with a long lasting battery that lasts for days on a single charge
If you are an android lover, then Samsung galaxy watch active is your best choice. It houses stylish design and powerful technology. The design of the watch is a circular screen with a sleek design. It is filled with information on the modern edge and also has in-built apps.
The smartwatch has a blood pressure monitoring system so you can keep track of your health as well. The lightweight design makes it easy for handling it during physical activities. It has some neat features and abilities such as being a water resistance watch you can monitor yourself underwater and won’t have to worry about splashy accidents. It is a full value for money and a complete package you can dig in for.
- It is lightweight, water-resistant, and comfortable.
- Stylish, streamlined design
- It features intuitive UI.
- It has powerful hardware
- Blood pressure monitoring system.
- It is compact and lightweight
- It has a smart and sleek design
- It comes with intelligent technology.
- It comes with water-resistant technology
- It has great battery life.
- It has limited support for downloading apps.
- It is slightly over the budget.
- It has limited features in comparison to its competitors.
2. Best Smartwatch from Samsung: Samsung Galaxy Watch
- Live a stronger, smarter life with Galaxy Watch at your wrist. Rest well and stay active with built-in health tracking and a Bluetooth connection that keeps everything at your wrist. Plus, go for days without charging.
- Go nonstop for days on a single charge. The wireless charger lets you power up without slowing down. (Average expected performance based on typical use. Results may vary.)
- Available in two sizes and three colors, the Galaxy Watch offers stylish watch faces so realistic they hardly look digital. Plus, choose from a collection of interchangeable bands.
- Pairs with both Android and iOS smartphones via Bluetooth connection.
- Included in Box: Galaxy Watch, Additional Strap(Large and Small included), Wireless charging Dock, Travel Adaptor, Quick Start Guide, User Manual (Warranty: 1 Year Standard Parts and Labor)
Samsung is back with the Samsung Galaxy Watch which does not look over the top and gives you a subtle, stylish look. The smartwatch comes in two size options, and users can now choose their right fit from it.
- It comes with two sizes of sleek and stylish design.
- It has long battery life.
- It comes with fitness tracking abilities.
- It has an innovative rotating bezel.
- It features advanced technology.
The new smartwatch range comes with the excellent battery life, which can last up to three to six days depending upon the model you choose. It has new fitness-tracking abilities which help the user in analyzing his health status by counting the number of calories. The application system is slightly outdated but is at par with the price offered.
The compact design and unisex feature is a hit among its users. It is water-resistant so that you won’t have to worry about an accident involving water.
- It has a smart bezel and UI system.
- It has long-lasting battery life.
- It also has a waterproof system.
- It has a smart health tracker.
- The look of the watch is a little awkward.
- It doesn’t have any apps in it.
3. Best for Men and Women: Fossil Watch Gen 5
- Smartwatches powered with wear OS by Google work with iPhone and Android phones
- Extend your battery life for multiple days with new, smart Battery modes; magnetic usb rapid Charger included; charge UP to 80 percent in under an hour
- Heart rate and activity tracking using Google fit; Built in GPS for Distance tracking; swimproof design 3Atm; responses from Google assistant it’s your own personal Google, always ready to help; speed through checkout with your watch using Google pay
- This is one smart watch now with a speaker for Audible alerts and taking phone calls, Google assistant responses and more; Receive smartphone notifications and alerts; Microphone; Download third party apps with 8Gb of storage and 1G ram memory capacity
- Case size: 44mm; Band size: 22mm; interchangeable with all Fossil 22mm bands; screen size: 1. 28 inch
The all-new range of Fossil's gen five watches comes with some excellent deals. The advanced features and technology make it worth its price. It will definitely give a push to your style quotient with its stylish round OLED 1.3inch screen.
It comes with detachable straps to change it according to your style. The new smartwatch comes with a sunlight boost option so that you can see it clearly without the disturbance of sunlight falling over it. It also has a really accurate heart rate sensor.
- It comes with in-built speakers.
- It has an OLED screen with the bezel.
- It has a sunlight boost option.
- It has an internal RAM of 1GB.
- It has a snapdragon 3100 processor which provides longer battery life.
The internal storage of the new range of watches has significantly increased from 512MB to 1GB. This increases the speed and responsiveness of the smartwatch, making it less sluggish. The excellent battery life and top-class technology and features make it the right choice.
- It has sharp and top-notch looks.
- It has faster and neat performance.
- The sunlight option makes it easy to use.
- It has complicated battery system.
- It wears an OS system.
4. Best Thin Smartwatch for Pixel: Huawei Watch GT
- BATTERY LIFE AND POWER CONSUMPTION MODEL Normal use sustainable for 2-weeks, Wear 7*24 hours & Heart rate” is always on & do exercise for 90 minutes per week
- CLASSIC WATCH DESIGN 10.6mm thinnest specifications │ 1.39 Inch AMOLED screen │ Wear resistant & not easy to scratch
- PROFESSIONAL SPORTS - BORN FOR SPORTS 3 Satellite Positioning: Faster And More Accurate Accurate Trajectory Optimization Algorithm By Each Complicated Scenario Multi-Sports Mode
- 3 Satellite Positioning: Faster And More Accurate Support GNSS Worldwide(GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO) Three the number of satellites that can be searched by the satellite system is more and the location is more accurate GPS+GLO+GAL
- 5ATMWATER PROOF Can go to a depth of 50 meters for up to 10 minutes* (Support swimming posture recognition,Automatically identify the strokes counts, SWOLF swimming efficiency index to measure automatically,Also support the distance\time\calories\stroke frequency and pace of data statistics.)
Huawei has introduced its new range of smartwatches which has the features worthy enough to look into.
- The watch comes with a high-resolution screen and is an excellent mix of smartwatch and also a fitness tracker.
- The display of the watch is scratch resistant. The watch has GT keeping tabs on your exercises and lifestyle.
- The heart rate sensor and GPS make the process of jogging and exercising more enjoyable.
- The battery life of the watch is the show stealer as it lasts up to 30 days.
- It also has features of calling, messaging, and is also the primary system apps like calendar, alarm, etc. This range of smartwatches is undoubtedly something one can look forward to without any second thoughts.
- It has excellent battery life.
- It works as a fitness tracker
- It is scratch-resistant
- It has GPS functionalities
- It is lightweight and ultra-thin
- It has an incredible battery life.
- The screen of the watch is really stylish
- It is a great fitness tracker.
- It has high-speed performance and has all the features of an ideal smartwatch.
- The smartwatch has a fundamental system of applications.
- It doesn’t support third-party apps.
5. Best Premium Smartwatch for Google Pixel: Tag Heuer Modular 45
- AMOLED Touch Display
- Bluetooth BLE 4.1, WiFi 2.4 GHz 802.11 B/G/N Connectivity
- Compatible with Android 4.4 or Higher / IOS 9+ or Higher
- Rechargeable Battery Operated Quartz Movement (Includes Charging Cable)
- Microphone, Gyroscope with Tilt Detection, Chronograph, Alarm, Timer, and GPS Features
Tag Heuer is a brand which brings the assurance of quality, and the new range of smartwatches is undoubtedly something we can look up to. This company is known for its stylish design and high-quality technology.
The smartwatch comes with a waterproof body and titanium grade 2 case. It holds up to 1GB of main memory and 4GB of storage memory. It has a long-lasting battery which could last up to 25hours. The smartwatch is Bluetooth, GPS, and Wi-Fi enabled.
It wears a 2.0 version of the android operating system. As the name suggests, this watch is modular marvel as you choose from the vast number of color combinations, straps, lugs and you can also change its style and even bezel color according to your style.
- It has an LCD touch display.
- It comes alarm and timer features.
- It comes with a unique feature of a gyroscope with tilt detection.
- It has a dual-core processor
- It has a memory of 1GB
- It has lots of physical customization
- It has a high level of water-resistant
- It has a high-level of technology.
- It doesn’t have a good quality display.
- It is difficult to control due to incompetent control panel.
6. Classy Smartwatch for Google Pixel: Emporio Armani Art5003
- The dynamic styling of Emporio Armani meets technology with a new collection of touchscreen smartwatches. This watch features the brand’s most coveted designs with the added benefits of today’s wearable technology. The Emporio Armani Connected touchscreen smartwatch is compatible with both iOS and Android phones, and are powered by Android Wear 2.0, Google's smartwatch platform, and the Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 smartwatch platform
- Stay in the know with messages and notifications delivered directly to your watch and stay in style with a customizable watch face and interchangeable straps that can be changed to match your look. Connect to your favorite apps to track activity and access your music library. This stainless-steel touchscreen smartwatch features a black dial with full display and is complemented by an easily interchangeable black leather strap
- Smartwatch with smartphone notifications as well as sleep and activity tracking
- Allows you to filter notifications, control your smartphone’s music, as well as take a photo with the push of a button
The straps also provide you with different styling options like leather, stainless steel, and rubber. The watch has a pairing with the Google fit app and even a heart rate monitor which is an ideal option for fitness freaks.
The watch has Google Wear OS, which is the latest version for a smartwatch. The GPS helps in keeping a note of your running and walking activities. You can also consider opting for the ART5010 if you are looking for a model which comes with a metal strap.
- It has a slim physique.
- It has a well-designed metal case.
- It comes with a GPS system and a heart rate monitoring system.
- It has a stainless steel case and a water-resistant body.
- It has fitness tracking features.
- It has a very stylish looks.
- It has a heart rate monitor and GPS.
- It has the option of personalized customization.
- It has an advanced level of technology.
- The chipset is slow and outdated.
- It has shallow battery life.
- The leather strap quality is not up to the mark.
7. Best WearOS Smartwatch for Pixel Devices: Huawei Watch 2
- Built-in GPS and continuous heart rate: monitor your heart rate and track your workout routes without your phone
- Scientific sleep tracking: HUAWEI TruSleep keeps track of light, deep and REM sleep stages to make your sleep truly restful
- Workout Coach: get real-time guidance and workout data such as recovery time and Vo2 Max. Qualcomm MSM8909W, 1.1 GHz
- NFC and Google assistant: make payments and have a personal voice assistant from your wrist
- Music and power: download and listen to music with Google Play Music on your watch. You can optimize power consumption settings to get the most out of your device
The new range of Huawei watch 2 is a sporty version of the smartwatch. It has a circular design of 1.2-inch gorilla glass display. The straps of the watch are replaceable and removable so that you can change your style according to your choice.
It also has a heart rate monitor and buttons on the side. The watch is waterproof so that you can now save your watch from water accidents. It has a 1.1 GHz processor and 4GB storage under its hood.
It has all the smartphone features like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, compass, and offline music. The operating system is Android wear 2.0. It is the best version of a smartwatch for fitness freaks.
- It has a big bright screen.
- It has sensory tracks fitted inside it.
- It is lightweight and comfortable.
- It has a memory of 4GB and an internal memory of 768MB
- It carries a Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core processor.
- This smartwatch is very comfortable to wear.
- It has also got great specs.
- It has an advanced level of android system.
- It also helps in monitoring fitness.
- This watch is costly in comparison to the features.
- The quality of the watch is plastic and not of excellent quality.
8. Best for Activities: Nixon mission
- MISSION, ALL BLACK. Compatible with Android, iPhones and the Nixon Mission App, this watch has 10 ATM water resistance, a shock resistant case, roll cage bezel, and ultra-tough Corning Gorilla glass.
- WORLD’S 1ST ACTION SPORTS SMARTWATCH. Featuring real-time surf and snow shred alerts by Surfline and Snocountry, you’ll get GPS, thermometer, altimeter, barometer, e-compass, and humidity reports.
- BUILT SMART. BUILT TOUGH. The mission can withstand the elements so you can take it anywhere: in the water, on the hill, off road & beyond. Real-time surf/snow shred alerts by Surfline and Snocountry.
- FUELED BY ADVENTURES. We deliver products that meet your needs in various high-stress work and play environments, whether it’s across the globe or down the street.
- FOR A LIFE WELL LIVED. Through our dedicated teams perspectives, we contribute to a single unified expression: team-designed, custom-built accessories.
The new Nixon mission is the original rugged, reliable, and massive version of the smartwatch. The watch is robust and corrosion-resistant; it is also water-resistant, which makes it the best version for traveling or doing activities like hiking or camping.
The in-built GPS tracking system further adds icing on the cake. The watch is lightweight even though it looks bulky and the Wi-Fi system more also makes it a more compatible partner for traveling.
This watch is mainly built for doing outdoor activities like hiking, skiing, swimming or just hitting the beach; given its durable built which prevents it from breaking and the in-built advanced system which helps you in easing your journey.
- The processor is Qualcomm Snapdragon wear 2100.
- The watch is water-resistant.
- It has some pre-installed apps and Android Wear.
- It comes with an in-built microphone and a GPS system.
- The construction is very tough and corrosion-resistant.
- It has a sturdy construction and is well built.
- It is ideal for traveling and doing outdoor activities.
- It has advanced technology under its hood.
- It is water-resistant and also has an anti-corrosion body.
- The body of the watch is too massive.
- It has a weak sports tracking system.
9. Best Compact Smartwatch: Skagen Falster 2
- Smartwatches powered with Wear OS by Google work with iPhone and Android Phones
- Heart Rate & Activity Tracking using Google Fit; Built in GPS for distance tracking; Swimproof design 3ATM; Google Assistant built in it's your own personal Google, always ready to help; Speed through checkout with your watch using Google Pay
- This is one smart watch receive smartphone notifications and app alerts, manage your calendar, control your music, download third party apps (your favorite ride sharing or music apps), and customize your watch face; touchscreen functionality, built in fitness tracker, microphone, music storage & controls, custom goal & alarm settings, calendar alerts, multiple time zones, weather, LED flashlight, wireless syncing
- Estimated 24 hour battery life, based on usage plus 2 additional days in low power mode; magnetic USB rapid charger included; charge up to 80 percent in under an hour
- Case size: 40mm; Band size: 20mm; interchangeable with all Skagen 20mm bands; easily change your watch band with quick release pins; imported
If you are looking for a lightweight, compact yet stylish, sleek, and straightforward designed watch, this Danish brand won't let you down.
The minimalist and slim design is lightweight and keeps you in style. It comes with a silicone strap, and it is also durable. It has a rotating bezel which is used in navigating through the apps in the watch.
The smartwatch is backed by Google apps and facilities like Google pay and Google fit, which also makes it a watch suitable for health freaks. It has a heart rate monitor. The smartwatch has Android Wear OS system, which makes it easier for controlling the interface. The stylish design makes the watch sturdier and a little chunkier.
- It has a compact and lightweight design.
- It is powered by Google wear OS system.
- It provides battery life up to 24 hours.
- It has options of changeable straps.
- It has the latest Google assistant and other features.
- It has a minimalistic approach towards the design.
- It is lightweight and durable.
- The features of the watch are useful.
- It has weak battery life.
- The chipset under its hood is old and outdated.
- An occasional GPS in-accuracy is found.
The above list suggests a variety of top quality and advanced level of smartwatches. Smartwatches have become a trend as it makes life easier and does more than just showing time. You can now only use a stylish gadget on your wrist to operate most things instead of using the phone. The watches listed have features like topnotch design, traveling friendly, one for health freaks and high-level technology under its hood. There is an option for everyone. All you need to do is choose ‘Sans Pareil’ from the above list, which fits your choice and needs just right.
Other Smartwatch guides: