This list includes the smartwatches which are not just compatible with the premium LG phones such as LG V40, V50, V30, G8, G7, G6, etc but also is compatible with low-end LG smartphones such as LG W30, W20, K20, W10, etc.
Your search for the best smartwatch for your LG phone should come to an end after reading this post. Before I begin, I’d like to make it clear that smartwatches aren’t specifically designed for a particular device model. For instance, a smartwatch which works with LG phones would work with Google, Samsung and even Apple devices.
If you are looking for smartwatches that are made by LG, then I would suggest you to stop reading this guide. Although LG makes great smartphones, their smartwatches aren’t anywhere close to the models I’ve mentioned below. The ones I’ve mentioned come with high-quality trackers, accurate GPS, great battery life, heart rate monitoring, etc and are the best in the world!
However, there are times when smartwatch makers limit their compatibility or need technology which isn’t present in the device. For instance, The Apple Watch which is one of the best smartwatch isn’t compatible with Android smartphones. However, most of the WearOS, Tizen OS smartwatches work with an Apple iPhone and other Android devices.
Unless there’s a block from the smartwatch manufacturer or the smartphone maker, a smartwatch that works with LG V40 would work with LG V30 or even with the Samsung Galaxy S10, Google Pixel 3 and OnePlus 7, etc. In this guide, I’ll be sharing out that the best models that are highly compatible with your LG smartphone and should work really well.
- Compatible LG Devices
- Best Smartwatches For Popular LG Smartphones
- 1. Best Overall: Samsung Galaxy Watch Active
- 2. Best from Samsung: Samsung Galaxy Watch
- 3. Best WearOS watch for Men and Women: Fossil Watch Gen 5
- 4. Best Thin Smartwatch for LG Phones: Huawei Watch GT
- 5. Best Premium Smartwatch for LG Phones: Tag Heuer Modular 45
- 6. Classy Smartwatch Compatible with LG Phones: Emporio Armani Art5003
- 7. Best Performance Smartwatch: Huawei Watch 2
- 8. Best for Activities: Nixon mission
- 9. Best Minimal Smartwatch for LG V30: Skagen Falster 2
Compatible LG Devices
However, a few of the watches have a few requirements that’s why I’ve made a list of the LG Devices which are compatible with the below-mentioned smartwatches.
- LG V ThinQ series: LG V50, V40, V35, V30S.
- LG V series: LG V30, V20
- LG G Series: G8S ThinQ, G8 ThinQ, G7 Fit, G7 One, G7 ThinQ, G6
- LG K series: LG K30, K20, K40S, K50S, K50, K40, K11 Plus, K10, K8, etc.
- LG W series: LG W30 Pro, W30, W10
Best Smartwatches For Popular LG Smartphones
The other smartphone series which includes the LG Q series, LG Stylo, etc are also compatible. If the device comes with Android operating system and has bluetooth then all the below mentioned smartwatches will be compatible with them. Besides, this isn’t a random list, the below-mentioned are among the best-rated smartwatches.
So shall we finally begin with the list?
1. Best Overall: Samsung Galaxy Watch Active
- It is lightweight, water-resistant, and comfortable.
- Stylish, streamlined design
- It features intuitive UI.
- It has powerful hardware
- Blood pressure monitoring system.
If you are an android lover, then Samsung galaxy watch active is your best choice. It houses stylish design and powerful technology. The design of the watch is a circular screen with a sleek design. It is filled with information on the modern edge and also has in-built apps.
The smartwatch has a blood pressure monitoring system so you can keep track of your health as well. The lightweight design makes it easy for handling it during physical activities. It has some neat features and abilities such as being a water resistance watch you can monitor yourself underwater and won’t have to worry about splashy accidents. It is a full value for money and a complete package you can dig in for.
- It is compact and lightweight
- It has a smart and sleek design
- It comes with intelligent technology.
- It comes with water-resistant technology
- It has great battery life.
- It has limited support for downloading apps.
- It is slightly over the budget.
- It has limited features in comparison to its competitors.
2. Best from Samsung: Samsung Galaxy Watch
- It comes with two sizes of sleek and stylish design.
- It has long battery life.
- It comes with fitness tracking abilities.
- It has an innovative rotating bezel.
- It features advanced technology.
Samsung is back with the Samsung Galaxy Watch which does not look over the top and gives you a subtle, stylish look. The smartwatch comes in two size options, and users can now choose their right fit from it.
The new smartwatch range comes with the excellent battery life, which can last up to three to six days depending upon the model you choose. It has new fitness-tracking abilities which help the user in analyzing his health status by counting the number of calories. The application system is slightly outdated but is at par with the price offered.
The compact design and unisex feature is a hit among its users. It is water-resistant so that you won’t have to worry about an accident involving water.
- It has a smart bezel and UI system.
- It has long-lasting battery life.
- It also has a waterproof system.
- It has a smart health tracker.
- The look of the watch is a little awkward.
- It doesn’t have any apps in it.
3. Best WearOS watch for Men and Women: Fossil Watch Gen 5
- It comes with in-built speakers.
- It has an OLED screen with the bezel.
- It has a sunlight boost option.
- It has an internal RAM of 1GB.
- It has a snapdragon 3100 processor which provides longer battery life.
The all-new range of Fossil’s gen five watches comes with some excellent deals. The advanced features and technology make it worth its price. It will definitely give a push to your style quotient with its stylish round OLED 1.3inch screen.
It comes with detachable straps to change it according to your style. The new smartwatch comes with a sunlight boost option so that you can see it clearly without the disturbance of sunlight falling over it. It also has a really accurate heart rate sensor.
The internal storage of the new range of watches has significantly increased from 512MB to 1GB. This increases the speed and responsiveness of the smartwatch, making it less sluggish. The excellent battery life and top-class technology and features make it the right choice.
- It has sharp and top-notch looks.
- It has faster and neat performance.
- The sunlight option makes it easy to use.
- It has complicated battery system.
- It wears an OS system.
4. Best Thin Smartwatch for LG Phones: Huawei Watch GT
- It has excellent battery life.
- It works as a fitness tracker
- It is scratch-resistant
- It has GPS functionalities
- It is lightweight and ultra-thin
Huawei has introduced its new range of smartwatches which has the features worthy enough to look into.
- The watch comes with a high-resolution screen and is an excellent mix of smartwatch and also a fitness tracker.
- The display of the watch is scratch resistant. The watch has GT keeping tabs on your exercises and lifestyle.
- The heart rate sensor and GPS make the process of jogging and exercising more enjoyable.
- The battery life of the watch is the show stealer as it lasts up to 30 days.
- It also has features of calling, messaging, and is also the primary system apps like calendar, alarm, etc. This range of smartwatches is undoubtedly something one can look forward to without any second thoughts.
- It has an incredible battery life.
- The screen of the watch is really stylish
- It is a great fitness tracker.
- It has high-speed performance and has all the features of an ideal smartwatch.
- The smartwatch has a fundamental system of applications.
- It doesn’t support third-party apps.
5. Best Premium Smartwatch for LG Phones: Tag Heuer Modular 45
- It has an LCD touch display.
- It comes alarm and timer features.
- It comes with a unique feature of a gyroscope with tilt detection.
- It has a dual-core processor
- It has a memory of 1GB
Tag Heuer is a brand which brings the assurance of quality, and the new range of smartwatches is undoubtedly something we can look up to. This company is known for its stylish design and high-quality technology.
The smartwatch comes with a waterproof body and titanium grade 2 case. It holds up to 1GB of main memory and 4GB of storage memory. It has a long-lasting battery which could last up to 25hours. The smartwatch is Bluetooth, GPS, and Wi-Fi enabled.
It wears a 2.0 version of the android operating system. As the name suggests, this watch is modular marvel as you choose from the vast number of color combinations, straps, lugs and you can also change its style and even bezel color according to your style.
- It has lots of physical customization
- It has a high level of water-resistant
- It has a high-level of technology.
- It doesn’t have a good quality display.
- It is difficult to control due to incompetent control panel.
6. Classy Smartwatch Compatible with LG Phones: Emporio Armani Art5003
- It has a slim physique.
- It has a well-designed metal case.
- It comes with a GPS system and a heart rate monitoring system.
- It has a stainless steel case and a water-resistant body.
- It has fitness tracking features.
This sophisticated timepiece by Armani is here to win your heart and boost your style quotient. The watch has a stylish and compact display. It has a stainless steel case which comes in various color options like black, blue, green, gold, white, rose and silver.
The straps also provide you with different styling options like leather, stainless steel, and rubber. The watch has a pairing with the Google fit app and even a heart rate monitor which is an ideal option for fitness freaks.
The watch has Google Wear OS, which is the latest version for a smartwatch. The GPS helps in keeping a note of your running and walking activities. You can also consider opting for the ART5010 if you are looking for a model which comes with a metal strap.
- It has a very stylish looks.
- It has a heart rate monitor and GPS.
- It has the option of personalized customization.
- It has an advanced level of technology.
- The chipset is slow and outdated.
- It has shallow battery life.
- The leather strap quality is not up to the mark.
7. Best Performance Smartwatch: Huawei Watch 2
- It has a big bright screen.
- It has sensory tracks fitted inside it.
- It is lightweight and comfortable.
- It has a memory of 4GB and an internal memory of 768MB
- It carries a Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core processor.
The new range of Huawei watch 2 is a sporty version of the smartwatch. It has a circular design of 1.2-inch gorilla glass display. The straps of the watch are replaceable and removable so that you can change your style according to your choice.
It also has a heart rate monitor and buttons on the side. The watch is waterproof so that you can now save your watch from water accidents. It has a 1.1 GHz processor and 4GB storage under its hood.
It has all the smartphone features like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, compass, and offline music. The operating system is Android wear 2.0. It is the best version of a smartwatch for fitness freaks.
- This smartwatch is very comfortable to wear.
- It has also got great specs.
- It has an advanced level of android system.
- It also helps in monitoring fitness.
- This watch is costly in comparison to the features.
- The quality of the watch is plastic and not of excellent quality.
8. Best for Activities: Nixon mission
- The processor is Qualcomm Snapdragon wear 2100.
- The watch is water-resistant.
- It has some pre-installed apps and Android Wear.
- It comes with an in-built microphone and a GPS system.
- The construction is very tough and corrosion-resistant.
The new Nixon mission is the original rugged, reliable, and massive version of the smartwatch. The watch is robust and corrosion-resistant; it is also water-resistant, which makes it the best version for traveling or doing activities like hiking or camping.
The in-built GPS tracking system further adds icing on the cake. The watch is lightweight even though it looks bulky and the Wi-Fi system more also makes it a more compatible partner for traveling.
This watch is mainly built for doing outdoor activities like hiking, skiing, swimming or just hitting the beach; given its durable built which prevents it from breaking and the in-built advanced system which helps you in easing your journey.
- It has a sturdy construction and is well built.
- It is ideal for traveling and doing outdoor activities.
- It has advanced technology under its hood.
- It is water-resistant and also has an anti-corrosion body.
- The body of the watch is too massive.
- It has a weak sports tracking system.
9. Best Minimal Smartwatch for LG V30: Skagen Falster 2
- It has a compact and lightweight design.
- It is powered by Google wear OS system.
- It provides battery life up to 24 hours.
- It has options of changeable straps.
- It has the latest Google assistant and other features.
If you are looking for a lightweight, compact yet stylish, sleek, and straightforward designed watch, this Danish brand won’t let you down.
The minimalist and slim design is lightweight and keeps you in style. It comes with a silicone strap, and it is also durable. It has a rotating bezel which is used in navigating through the apps in the watch.
The smartwatch is backed by Google apps and facilities like Google pay and Google fit, which also makes it a watch suitable for health freaks. It has a heart rate monitor. The smartwatch has Android Wear OS system, which makes it easier for controlling the interface. The stylish design makes the watch sturdier and a little chunkier.
- It has a minimalistic approach towards the design.
- It is lightweight and durable.
- The features of the watch are useful.
- It has weak battery life.
- The chipset under its hood is old and outdated.
- An occasional GPS in-accuracy is found.
The list has finally come to an end, I hope that it has helped you choose the perfect smart wrist companion for your LG phone. I also would request you to comment down with the model you buy and the reason for choosing it, that way, the other people who are looking out for smartwatches that are compatible with LG devices would be able to choose the perfect one. If you have any queries about the models I’ve added in the list, please let me know. Also, if you have any suggestions or want to add up a smartwatch which would be better than the above-listed, feel free to get in touch.
Other Smartwatch guides: